Website True Alliance
ABOUT THE ROLE…
The main function of the Account Manager for Speedo is to deliver against the financial targets across your Victoria territory and ensure company sales targets are meet. You will also be responsible for growing the territory by identifying new business opportunities as well as ensuring incremental growth within Speedos existing accounts.
The role will also see you executing strategic plans as well as conducting regular product knowledge sessions across all your accounts.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and understands and lives our culture of diversity, fun and family. As well as this, the following attributes, skills and qualifications will contribute to your success in the role:
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or in the Sporting goods or apparel industries – important but not essential
- Business/Commerce based qualifications – important but not essential
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets and objectives
- High Level of Visual Merchandising ability
- Well-developed computer skills for reporting and group presentations
Due to the wide demographic of our retailer partners – an ability to adapt to different personalities is vital!
If you love your sport and want to work for an Iconic sporting brand or you are a retail star but don’t necessarily fit into any of the above characteristics, please apply as we would love to meet you!
- Staff Discount off all True Alliance brands
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- $1,500 for every friend you refer
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking
- Great health & wellbeing initiatives
WHO WE ARE…
True Alliance operates over 50 retail stores in a number of fast-paced, dynamic environments across Australia & New Zealand. Our brands include: Ben Sherman, Lee, Wrangler, Riders, Lacoste, UGG, Speedo and many many more… find out here: https://www.truealliance.com.au/
- Drivers Licence
To apply for this job please visit www.sportspeople.com.au.