Klubbchef/VD till Hagge Golfklubb
Posted Jun 06, 2023
To deliver admin support to the Activities Department of the Community Trust.
To assist the department heads and managers ensuring all information collected is accurate.
To liaise with the Activities Administration Officer
– To ensure the registers are completed accurately for each session.
– Support in coordinating the Activities Department’s activities and operations (staff rotas, manage travel arrangements & agendas)
– To support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
– To order and manage office stationery and supplies.
– Maintain internal databases/ keep accurate filing records in line with internal policies
– To liaise with external agencies, ensuring all data received is accurate.
– Manage phone calls, emails, letters etc.
– To uphold the Trusts GDPR and Data protection policies.
– To adhere to a strict code of confidentiality in respect of any information relating to Reading Football Club and its operation.
– To maintain and follow Reading Football Club Community Trust’s policies and procedures (including but not limited to Safeguarding (Child Protection), Health, Safety, Equal Opportunity, Data Protection and Mental Health and Wellbeing).
– To act in a manner that always supports the Trust’s Vision and Values, representing the Trust in a professional manner.
– To assist colleagues with any other reasonable duties.
Learn more about the job here:
If you meet the person specification and wish to apply, please complete the application form and return it to email@example.com.