PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
As an Assistant Manager in Global Team Sports at adidas, you are responsible for processes affecting small to medium user groups. Your task is to ensure the teams sports sites are populated with the latest products, content and that they have been tested to ensure the best user journey and experience. Driving best practices, success criteria and contributing to a culture of operationl excellence are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be the key interface for local business stakeholders and markets affected by the processes within your area of responsibility.
- Assess current service challenges in existing team and custom business end-to-end
- Conduct pre-launch data checks in appropriate systems to confirm content is ready to be enabled in all markets, ensuring a premium customer experience
- Monitor site daily to ensure that a premium experience is being received by all customers, independent of device and location
- ANALYZE CRITICAL KPIS FOR SITE AND ENSURE THAT THEY ARE BEING MET, ANY DISCREPANCIES NEED TO BE ADDRESSED
- ACT AS A POINT OF CONTACT FOR FOCUS MARKET CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMS TO ESCALATE AND RESOLVE CRITICAL PATH ISSUES WITH THE SITE, OFFER OR DELIVERY
- FOSTER AN EFFECTIVE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL CROSS FUNCTIONAL DEPARTMENTS
- CONDUCT DATA ENTRY AND REPORTING TASKS AS REQUIRED
- Focus market sales, planning, customer service, and purchasing teams
- Global Operations – Product Operations, Global IT, and Supply Chain
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-directed and able to work in a highly flexible environment.
- Exemplary multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders globally
- Strong ability to organize and maintain data
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to create reports in a presentable manner to multiple different stakeholders.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- DEGREE FROM COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION IN LIEU OF DEGREE
- PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.