Website Australian Sailing
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Club Services Officer is responsible for building effective “one on one” relationships with an assigned group of WA clubs and tasked to fully understand a club’s needs and priorities and work with the clubs to identify areas to build capability.
The Club Services Officer will need to focus on four key objectives to significantly grow and enhance the sport of Sailing;
- Build relationships with the Clubs and Classes to develop their capabilities;
- The delivery of Australian Sailing services to clubs and class associations within the region;
- Deliver national programs to substantially grow participation in sailing across age groups.
- Deliver national training courses to enhance and improve the experience of participants.
Please refer to the position description for further detail.
- Drivers Licence
To apply for this role, please submit a one-page cover letter that addresses:
- Why you are the ideal person for the role
- How your attributes align with the require role attributes
Please send the cover letter along with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 7th December, 2020.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Chris Tate, Head of Programs & People on (02) 9170 6905.
(02) 9170 6905
To apply for this job please visit www.sportspeople.com.au.