Website Manchester United FC
The role is a fascinating opportunity to help the MUFC business engage with fans, working on projects which will connect the dots across our digital landscape, providing business insight through data abstraction. Our data engineering team are responsible for enabling engagement with fans by bringing fans closer to the club teams and players digitally.
This role sits within our CRM data engineering team, where you will be responsible for integrating 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources into the enterprise data warehouse. You should understand the value, insight and importance of digital data within the enterprise and genuinely thrive on creating, updating and manipulating data to meet business requirements. You should be resilient to change in terms of development process and technologies, be forwarding thinking and energetic.
- Working within the CRM data engineering team to integrate data sources.
- Working on numerous concurrent projects and managing work/issue logs with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements, user stories and specifications/acceptance criteria within our dev sprint cycles;
- Reviewing supplier data schema documentation including data samples.
- Providing support for BAU issues, working closely with the CRM team.
- 3+ years of commercial data engineering experience ideally PostgreSQL, but MsSQL is acceptable too.
- Must be able to clearly articulate all ‘Types’ of SQL Commands, DDL, DQL, DML and DCL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail, methodical and with excellent time management skills.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud knowledge
- Informatica Cloud ETL knowledge
- REST API knowledge
- Self-motivated and passionate about making Manchester United a leader in the online space. Very organised, with excellent presentation and personal skills.
- High energy, confident and collaborative nature with a good attention to detail and good analysis skills.
- Ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to go that extra mile to get results and driven by commercial success.
To apply for this job please visit www.candidatemanager.net.