THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
There is a big global interest for our product, and to supercharge the potential we are now hiring the best customer service talent for our Customer Success team. At the heart of our strategy is to keep customers happy and guide them to get the most out of being a Veo customer. We help them with any issues they have and proactively engage them to do the best possible recordings.
- Respond to customer requests in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Coordinate schedule for part-time colleagues to make sure we reach the SLAs.
- Communicate the feedback from customers to our product and development team.
- Help to maintain our support site and internal knowledge base.
You will become a key person in ensuring the satisfaction and success of our customers, and we expect the following qualifications:
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Genuine desire to help people and make them succeed.
- Solution-oriented mindset and a structured approach to work.
- Fluent in English; German, French or/and Spanish are advantages.
- Familiarity with customer service tools is helpful.
- Interest in sports.
Welcome on board!
We have our office at Aldersrogade 6C, Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
Be a part of our accelerating growth journey in a modern scale up company with a revolutionary product. We are diverse, open minded and have a laid-back atmosphere in the office, but with a performance driven culture at its core.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.