What you will be doing:
- Make Tonsser data-driven: We’ve established KPIs, dashboards and analytics tools and want to now take it to the next level.
- You’d help develop a strong culture of scientific experimentation so we can learn fast and make decisions based on data rather than opinions.
- Influence product direction: You’d work closely with the product team and deliver the user behavioural data needed to figure out how we can make all football players love Tonsser.
- Data acquisition: You’ll be responsible for defining data requirements, create technical specifications for tracking with developers and ensuring data quality.
- Inspire: Our data is unique and the opportunities are many. You’d play a key role in understanding new use cases from our data.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Background in data science, analytics, business intelligence or similar
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with SQL
- A strong data communicator that can work with various stakeholders
- Experience with Python an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Passion for football an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Fluent in English
- Starting date: Beginning of November
- Process steps: Recruiter screen interview – Challenge test – Hiring manager and team interview – Offer
- Based in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Team: Data Science
- 100% flexible working from home policy.
- Private health care.
- Free choice of mobile phone, laptop, monitor and other setups that you need.
- Catered, delicious lunch – every single day at 12:00.
- Breakfast if you’re an early riser.
- Jaw-droppingly amazing cake every Thursday.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native.
- Bi-monthly hack days, where anyone with coding skills can hack away and experiment on new frontiers
- Monthly gaming nights (pizza included), where we geek out over everything from AEII, CS, Fifa, board games, you name it.
- Friday bars with beers, soundbox, games, and just good times.
- Regular company trips, sometimes deep into the Danish forests, other times to foreign territories.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.