THIS IS US
At Veo, we are growing very fast, and we want to work smarter, not harder. This means we need a firm grasp of our internal data to make the right decisions in all parts of our organization, and you can help us do that!
Veo is the world’s leading AI-powered sports camera company. Our innovative and fully automatic camera solution enables sports teams to record their matches and training sessions without the need for a camera operator. We’re democratizing the world of sports by granting video analysis for teams on all levels – a privilege that used to be only for the few. More than 3,500 sports teams in +60 countries use Veo and the number is growing rapidly.
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A great work environment with awesome colleagues.
- Autonomy and freedom to find the best solutions for problems.
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries.
- Focus on results, instead of process.
- Work on a newly formed team, and influence and design work processes, to make our team perform at its best to provide the needed insight into the business.
In your role, you will:
- Work with modern architectures and systems, like Segment, Chartio and Google BigQuery to create dashboards and analyses based on data.
- Continuously improve our internal systems and services.
- Help define and improve our data infrastructure to deliver world class Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues across the organisation to define high impact solutions and processes.
- Be responsible, keep scope and deliver iteratively.
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working .
What we are looking for:
- An agile mindset, delivering value in iterative steps.
- Awesome SQL skills. You can create any chart or report that is needed by the business.
- General strong technical skills. You are able to code and script in a programming language, both for integrations and data pipeline needs.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (e.g. microservices, serverless, event-driven, reactive) is a plus.
- A fast learner, who is able to pick up new systems and technologies quickly.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new processes, tools and technologies quickly.
To give you a taste of what you would be working on, here is an example: You will drive a project on getting and visualizing data, from our delivery and warehouse partners, so we can easily see which Veo cameras are sent to whom, which ones comes in for repair, how the environment data the cameras record affect those numbers, etc.
Welcome on board!
We have our office in Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
Be a part of our accelerating growth journey in a modern start up company with a revolutionary product. We are diverse, open minded and have a laid-back atmosphere in the office, but with a performance driven culture at its core.
Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply with your resume and application as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.