- Support the Apparel Design team in the execution of innovative apparel design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Support the integration of product and technical developments into the garment design
- Under the direction of the Senior Designer/ Head of design, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Support the launch of innovative apparel design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Support Apparel Design team in creation and maintenance of creative directions / product designs / techpacks / presentation materials
- Support the delivery of projects in line with PUMA development calendar
- Enrolled student in an appropriate field
- Ability to conduct and communicate focused research to support your ideas
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design and motorsport in general
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- Self-assurance, personal responsibility and risk-taking team player
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and structured environment
- Good Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) and MS Office
- An appreciation Motorsport and the Formula 1 world and esports.
- Starting date: 01.02.2021; duration: 6 months
To apply for this job please visit about.puma.com.