Passion for digital marketing and content? Want to be part of going global?
Joymo.tv has the ambition of becoming the largest streaming video platform for long tail sport in the world. We are a diverse and high performing team, and we are enthusiastic about making this goal a reality. We are seeking a Digital Content and Community Manager to join the team, bringing their skills and experience to engaging our community and taking our content presentation to the next level. As an employee of Joymo you will be an important contributor to our growth and success in delivering this goal.
ROLE, OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
We are a young company with big ambitions, and the position as Digital Content and Community Manager is newly created. You will be instrumental while we are catapulting Joymo.tv’s brand and community from local to global. We are looking for a proactive individual to take ownership of the community and building at different levels, local and international at the same time lifting our brand, our platforms´ content to engage in important communities.
Joymo make it possible for athletes, teams, clubs, and organizations to capture, distribute and promote their video content.
Capturing of content is done either through our unmanned & automatic system involving an in-house developed camera that uses a tracking algorithm to follow the action and/or through an app for a mobile device which allows the content creator to record a stream and broadcast to their supporters. You will use this content to engage with both our existing and potential users.
You will report to the VP of Marketing and will focus on the release of content and using the content to engage our communities. Content creation and planning will be aligned with our international expansion strategies. In this capacity, you will work with different campaigns to drive impactful dialogues in different territories.
OVERALL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY, YOU WILL:
- Create written and visual content. Your responsibility is the ideation, creation, adaptations, and quality control of content.
- Be networking, community building, maintaining, and uplift conversations on social media
- Anticipate key local market content needs and create that content
- Initiate and continue conversations in key local markets on social media that are important to Joymo´s user growth
- Identify potential followers and engage with them
- Create a plan of digital content and adapting content to different social media channels, purposes, and territories
- Be immersed in community dialogues, engaged in comments, discussions, and questions on different social media channels, and bring the Joymo tone of voice forward
- Organise content from the Joymo platform and build the Joymo Content Bank for the Commercial team to utilize
- Travel to key market locations to support local launches (when restrictions are lifted)
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3 years of Social Media platform experience
With your experience you have these skills:
- Skills in Photoshop and video editing
- Understanding Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and other data sources
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- You are structured, positive, curious, social and a team player
- You are passionate about network and community building
- You constantly seek and engage followers, initiate conversations on different social media channels and know how, when, and where to publish to support both brand and product
- You are creative with sports content. You can take one piece of content and create conversations and make it trendy on our social media channels
- You enjoy seeking out international communities to insert Joymo´s value proposition.
- You engage in discussions, create interest for us in the communities
- You have a general interest in sports, OTT platforms, media, and technology
- A unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a growing and disrupting technology company with global ambitions
- A workplace in constant development and growth which offer exciting new challenges every week
- A working environment with highly talented and engaged people who care about helping each other out
- Office location in the beautiful city of Oslo, Norway @ Oslo Science Park
We are storytellers, promoters, and champions of the long tail sports community.
We reach for the stars, and while doing that, we try to be playful, responsible and deliver results with haste.
Diversity and inclusion are a central element of our culture and values, and we are looking to add to our talented team with a person of integrity, passion, and talent.
Joymo has developed unique product that are revolutionizing the broadcasting world and the way grassroots sports develops – an unmanned livestreaming broadcasting platform.
Joymo’s cloud platform enables any sports teams and individual athletes to stream all their games to all their fans, and to generate income. Today, our users can wirelessly record, upload, store, share, live stream and analyze their games – everything is easily accessible through the unmanned video recording unit or iOS application. We are also working with AI to create a superb viewing experience, for example through auto tracking of where the action is!
Today we are a team of 16 people and growing fast.
Janice Gundersen, VP of Marketing
- Marius Larsen, COO & CFO
To apply for this job please visit joymo.bamboohr.com.