Website LA Galaxy
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Job Summary: Briefly describe the major purpose or objective of the job.
The Digital Coordinator will focus on content creation and will provide support to the Marketing and Digital Media department by assisting in the development and production of social media content and digital assets. This role will maintain strict adherence to the LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park brand guidelines with a consistent look and feel throughout all digital properties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with digital, video and other departments such as marketing, communications, sales, sponsorship, etc. on content ideation and development.
- Curates and maintains engaging multi-media content for team websites and social-media platforms
- Designs and creates content and visual materials for print and digital media. Ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards
- Prepares status reports and data analysis on digital efforts
- Special projects as assigned
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, And Education)
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency ; (BA/ BS preferred)
- Years of related work experience: 2-4 Years
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash; HTML/CSS coding skills are essential
- Ability to successfully manage several projects at once, prioritize assignments, manager expectations of internal customers and be extremely organized
- Professional demeanor demonstrating responsibility, initiative and dependability, all with a positive attitude
- Experience with content management tools
- Proactive and able to work well under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills; Able to follow instruction
- Flexible and adapts to various environments and situations
- High ethical standards and strong sense of confidentiality; Team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.