Website Red Bull Media House
Reporting to the Vice President, Sports Media Network, the Director of Board Sports Network oversees all aspects of content development, programming and communications in the field of Surf, Skate and Snow (Board Sports). You will add brand attribution by engaging all consumers; more often and longer, with unique, authentic and ownable content linked to our Sports Marketing assets (Athletes, Teams and Events). You will provide media and content expertise to complement and evolve the board sports playground in partnership with Sports Marketing with the aim to give wings, with our content and stories, to our consumers. Part of this role will also be to identify potential of connecting board sports projects that we could do with other Red Bull countries – Regional, National and Global opportunities.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Translate sports marketing plans into relevant media products – identify content and story opportunities in close collaboration with sports marketing
- Build the holistic MN strategy relating to the board sports playground
- Promote and ensure greater ambition, unique content, credible brand attribution and funnel growth in earned, managed and owned for board sports.
- Manage your team by identifying content opportunities across North America and make it appeal to a wider, global board sports audience
- Provide coaching by sharing knowledge with best practices on a constant basis to uplevel field marketing skills
- Develop new story angles for all projects and recurring content opportunities
- Create ownable content formats that achieve reach and engagement to make people talk about us
- Support and create (live) moments through global titled events in countries with global impact
- Have endemic and general lifestyle and sports media partners, intensified relations, external validation and influencers lined up across board sports
- Up level the quality of our work in communication, programming and content to increase earned impact to our managed and owned channel success
- Be the main contact for the field for all media-related matters for board sports, aligning and collaborating on constant basis to up level media and content competency in all regions
- Identify new (media) trends within the board sports industry (including Olympics) and convert them into media opportunities with the goal to raise brand awareness among the target audience
- Grow content awareness and relevance in Media Mix Marketing (intention to watch more) across board sports while inspiring and entertaining our consumers so they talk more about Red Bull
Your areas of expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 10+ years media experience including digital content marketing and programming for a sports, lifestyle or media brand
- Experience marketing a global brand through multiple channels and platforms by transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns that promote consumer engagement, sustainable audience growth, positive brand sentiment, credibility, and new ideas
- Understand consumers and trends of the diverse U.S. media landscape
- Experience guiding direction and collective understanding across large teams
- Must provide examples of developing strategies that grow audiences and accomplish engagement metrics
- Experience driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Match and Family Leave
- PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
- Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Many More
Red Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.