THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world. Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
Do you want to join a fascinating sports tech journey? Then Veo has an unprecedented career opportunity for you.
You will act as the EA to the CEO and his Management Team, including being a trusted assistant and gate keeper as well as an advisor for a range of projects and strategic tasks. The position has a broad foundation with a combination of strategic, tactical, and operational tasks. The main responsibilities will vary from implementation of strategy, in depth analysis for decision making to ad hoc/administrative tasks.
As an Executive Assistant your main responsibility is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the CEO and his Management Team.
Key Tasks Will Be:
- Prepare presentation to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- “Go-to” person for the CEO
- General project management and execution
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- The preferred candidate will have a master’s degree in Economics & Business
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills across organizational levels and with many different stakeholders
- Fluent in Danish and English. German, Spanish or French would be an advantage.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency with G-Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, G-mail, Slides)
- 3-5 years of experience as an EA
Furthermore, We Expect:
- A strong toolbox combined with the ability to conclude on analysis and data
- Experience with project management, analysis, business development and transformation projects
- International oriented and with a multicultural understanding
- Proactive and robust with ownership attitude and solution oriented
- Trustworthy with a high integrity corresponding to the confidentiality you receive from Executive Management
- Excellent time management skills
Welcome on board!
We have our office at Aldersrogade 6C, Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply with your resume and application as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.