FIBA Media and Marketing Services (FMMS):
FMMS is the commercial entity of FIBA, responsible for the development, management, and delivery of FIBA’s media and marketing activities, through two major partnerships: FIBA Media (with Dazn) and FIBA Marketing (with Infront/Wanda). FMMS supports the commercial development of the FIBA Family, for a sustainable growth of basketball worldwide, establishing strategies, building assets and looking for innovative partnerships.
To complete our team we are looking for a:
- Use market research and intelligence, collecting qualitative and quantitative data to create benchmarks for different projects (i.e. Marketing activations, Gaming & Esports, D2C opportunities, Licensing, Blockchain, NFTs, among others)
- Support the FMMS team in administrative tasks, such as photo selection, preparation of documents and presentations, invitations letters etc.
- Support on planning and delivering marketing events (i.e., workshops, lectures, webinars)
- Prepare reports on Industry Trends
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of new commercial projects and document the process
Experience and skills required:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive, keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as alone
- Interested in technology and innovation
- Project management, problem solving, analytical, multitasking and motivated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 suite
- Sports Industry / Basketball knowledge is a plus
- Recent enrolment in a related bachelor or master’s degree of benefit
- Fluent English / French is a plus
- Swiss nationality or holding a valid Swiss working permit
Location: Mies, Vaud, Switzerland
Period: Six months
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV with a cover letter in English via jobup.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobup.ch.