Website New York Jets
- Ability to work independently in unsupervised conditions
- Observe and record root depth on a monthly basis
- Calibrate spreader in order to apply fertilizers at their proper rate
- Aerification, harvesting, and topdressing of all athletic fields
- Education must be related to turf grass management and/or pursuing certificate or bachelor’s in Agricultural related fields.
- Ability to lift 50lbs numerous times a day
- Willingness to work extended hours, including weekends
- Ability to operate some necessary equipment related to grounds maintenance
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to accept all assignments, quick learner
- Attention to detail, proven ability to problem solve and sense of urgency is a must
- Arrange their own transportation
- Written references are a plus but not required
- Must be able to work approximately 40 hours per week including some nights and weekends
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.