Veo is the world’s leading AI powered sports camera company. Our innovative and fully automatic camera solution enables sports teams to record their matches and training sessions without the need for a camera operator. We’re democratising the world of sports by granting video analysis for teams on all levels – a privilege that used to be only for the few. More than 5,000 sports teams in +75 countries use Veo and the number is growing rapidly.
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field and in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
Do you want to join a Danish Sports Tech company where you’ll be rewarded for developing new clients, discovering new markets and providing customers with the product they desire?
About the job
There is a big global interest for our product, and to supercharge the potential we are now hiring the best sales talent for our newly established Inside Sales team. At the heart of our Go-to-Market strategy is Inside Sales, led by a motivated team. With focused growth through key markets and global sales, your tasks would be to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails and in general communication with our inbound leads.
What we expect from you:
- Love/drive for sales.
- You’ll use your knowledge and enthusiastic work ethic to successfully convert leads from our marketing team into sales.
- Open for learning from your Sales manager Ryan, who is a motivational leader eager to share his worldly-wise sales experience.
- Accelerating our Inside Sales growth – especially the French-speaking markets.
- Manage inbound leads; E-mail, inbound and outbound calls.
- Creating customer and draft orders in our system.
- Identify and define customers needs to improve our Inside Sales offense.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least a few years of experience with Inside Sales.
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English.
- Interest in sports.
- Results-oriented and self-propelling team player.
As a Veo Technologies Inside sales representative, you’ll enjoy a diverse, supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, uncapped commissions and a bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. In this full-time role, you’ll also stay ahead of the curve with industry-leading, paid sales training and mentorships with successful colleagues.
If you’re passionate about sales and sports, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to sell a revolutionary Danish product, and work at a company where you can sculpt your best self.
Welcome on board!
We are located in Østerbro, Copenhagen, on the 4th floor with a view over the surrounding rooftops and the National Football Stadium.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.