Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We are searching for a consumer experience design enthusiast to work with our retail Partners to execute digital online and offline brand-enhancing experiences. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of consumer experience design, a test & learn mentality and obsess the consumer through data & insights.
- 3-5+ years consumer experience design; strong retail analytics and business acumen
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree or MBA with a graduation date of December 2021 or May/June 2022
- Understanding of brand enhancing consumer journeys, consumer insights, analytics and digital experience benchmarking to deliver elevated experiences across the marketplace
- Obsesses the consumer experience
- Test & learn mentality, with A/B testing experience a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex information and present in a comprehensive and easily digestible formats.
- Experience working with teams to produce playbooks, toolkits, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Passion for retail and business model innovation
- Standout “can do” attitude and enthusiasm to drive Nike forward
- Consumer Product Management or Digital Consulting experience preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.