Website Turf Tank
WANT TO JOIN THE COOLEST ROBOTICS COMPANY? DIGITAL STORYTELLER WANTED!
Are you a wizard who can do magic with a camera in your hands? Can you translate the world around you in amazing video footage and images that can teleport our customers right in the middle of the action? Can you create visual materials that inspire people to push the share button as we watch the number of views skyrocket? Then you might be our new digital storyteller! At Turf Tank we want to expand our marketing team with a graphic design and video intern who can create our brand visual identity and help us better inform our customers through visual materials.
- Produce different types of videos, from cool and engaging promotional videos, to clear, easy to understand product tutorials
- Manage the whole process of visual production, from concept and script writing to shooting the images and filming the videos
- Edit the video/photo content and optimize it for multiple communication channels (Social media, website, presentations)
- Create visual elements within the brand identity
- Collaborate with the marketing team and assist in brainstorming creative ideas to promote our robot
- Degree in Design, Graphic Communication or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator Proficient in video editing software: Premier Pro, After Effects etc.
- Experience with camera operation
- A portfolio with your work, so we can see your design and video skills
- An eye for beauty and a creative mind, that can come up with out of the box promoting ideas
- But also an organized person, capable to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with WordPress could be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Experience and passion for the sports industry is a plus
What we offer
A challenging experience where you will manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one. We can together find the right mix of tasks to suit both your interests and passions and also the company’s needs. You will develop your design skills and your photo/video shooting and editing abilities, while being supported by the other Turf Tank team members all the way.
Remuneration: Based on qualifications
Send application to email@example.com, mark your mail “Graphic design internship” in subject field.
Turf Tank is the company behind the world’s first autonomous line marking robot for sports fields, the Turf Tank One. Over the past years, we have seen strong growth across the globe. The combination of our unique technology and working closely together as a high performing team, is the key to our current success and plan for future growth. At Turf Tank, you will get to play a central role in our team of 30 people, while building an amazing career for yourself. Our corporate culture is very entrepreneurial and fun. We focus on implementing world class tools, systems and practices, in order to realize our growth ambition.