Are you passionate about sports, branding, communication and social media? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing sports tech company and build an iconic global brand?
Veo is looking for a Head of Brand & Communications who is passionate about building the world’s coolest sports tech brand and take the lead in executing upon the go-to-market strategy with a successful, long-term brand and communication strategy.
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 200,000 recordings in 75 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing every player’s full potential.
Use technology to move the world of sports
Our global brand positioning and how we communicate is a crucial and pivotal element in our commercial success. You will ensure our internal and external touchpoints are consistent, telling the same story, invoking the same emotions, and reflecting our values.
Leading a team of 6 people with specialist knowledge and skills within copywriting, social media, graphics design and video production. The team will be working on its own brand and communication-related projects, as well as being a shared service to the rest of the marketing team, and play an important cross-functional role. Through inspirational and professional leadership supporting the team in becoming the best version of themselves.
Key tasks include:
- The leadership of a team of 6 people.
- Create an overarching thought-leadership strategy
- Increasing brand awareness with brand campaigns, PR & media placements and social media.
- A messaging and communication hierarchy across all countries and personas.
- Lead our content marketing that accommodates different stages of the customer journey.
- Ensuring all campaigns, messaging and assets land in the right way across different stakeholder and touchpoints.
- Own the Veo website; define and implement how to improve the website’s impact on business objectives.
- Report to C-level.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- You dare to be bold and have a creative mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Branding, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role while leading a team. In a B2C company or working for a communication/brand agency.
- Strong on brand and storytelling, but also understands the marketing funnel.
- Experience working in a central role with a high degree of collaboration across local and global teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
Welcome on board
We are located in Østerbro, Copenhagen, on the 4th floor with a view over the surrounding rooftops and the National Football Stadium.
Though most of us have a passion for sports, you need not be a sports fanatic to fit in. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace fueled by our love of technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.