THIS IS US
Do you have what it takes, to with your team build the right go-to-market strategy for Veo in our key markets? Do you love to travel and being close to market? Can you motivate a team of Market Managers and make them successful? Are you a quick thinker, who is business and product-oriented, and want to get things done?
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 65,000 recordings in 60 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing their full potential. Are you the Head of Market Managers who will help take us there?
Ready to take the lead in the current and new key markets?
Do you have a strong ability to understand the space we operate within, be a good leader that makes your team successful and make market insights a cornerstone in our go-to-market plan? Can you receive input from your team, and build a scalable model?
The Head of Market Managers is responsible for building a team of market managers in North America, Europe and Oceania. We have a team of 2 managers, but next 6 months we want to expand the team to a total of 8 market managers with direct reports to you. You will be overall responsible for our commercial success in the key markets with Market Managers, making our Market Managers successful while developing them professionally.
Market Managers are geographically located throughout the world, and you will visit them frequently in their respective areas. You will have many travel days (100) and working hours across time zones.
Key tasks include
- The leadership of Market Managers.
- P&L responsible for the total budget and spend, thus customer acquisition cost from market initiatives.
- Be data-driven, and following up on all market activations.
- Explore new opportunities, including New Sports.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- At least 2 years of experience within sales, marketing or events.
- A deep understanding and network within US sports, including the scholastic market.
- As a person, you are structured and ideally have experience with project management.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken) English.
Welcome on board!
You will work close to the markets, and from our office in Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of sports, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.