Website Cricket Scotland
The Head of Marketing and Communications will lead on all internal and external marketing and communications for the organisation:
• Engaging with local and national press
• Market Cricket Scotland assets to grow revenue through new identified partners and sponsors
• Develop valuable relationships with UK media and stakeholders, and some international media
• Develop relationship with CS partners and sponsors
• Manage marketing campaigns to grow the profile of Cricket Scotland
• Writing UK press releases for local and national media and securing take up which generates action
• Managing the daily updating and ongoing development and security of the Cricket Scotland website and social media channels
How to apply
Interested applicants should send a covering letter together with their CV to the Chief Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the name of the role. Closing date for applications is 17:00 on Monday 30th November 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.cricketscotland.com.