Website Elevate Sports Ventures
HEAD OF SALES – OVERVIEW:
- Lead the planning, development, and activation of selling suites, premium seating, and other ticket inventory for Circuit of The Americas.
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, training, and day-to-day management of sales team
- Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including product launches, sales events, seller incentives, and buyer incentives, for all venue products.
- Develop the sales journey, appointment process, and closing strategy while proactively planning, adapting, and implementing virtual selling tools.
- Develop CRM tracking and sales-to-service handoff strategy
- Design the calendar, content, and strategy for reoccurring in-person and virtual sales events
- Lead, identify, and direct prospecting strategies to drive campaigns for the sales teams.
- Sell multi-year suite agreements to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations, high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments, and presentations.
- Design a referral program to promote sales growth and new business efforts.
- Execute and lead dynamic sales presentations – on-site, offsite at prospect locations, and virtually through video conferencing platforms.
- Collaborate with Elevate and Circuit of The Americas marketing teams to plan and implement sales and premium brand driven marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Elevate and Circuit of The Americas CRM teams to maintain accurate customer and prospective customer records in our database and distribute leads in an efficient and strategic manner.
- Provide consistent reporting information by maintaining accurate daily, weekly, and overall updates of sales, outbound metrics, and event recaps.
- Represent Circuit of The Americas at various events to support ticket sales and premium efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years in sales experience, preferably in a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Minimum of 2+ years of team leadership, hiring, training, development, etc. with demonstrated success
- History of top revenue production for a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strategic business planner with process-driven mindset and attention to detail
- Skilled in setting and running sales meetings, with the ability to effectively pitch and present premium products
- Deep knowledge of the corporate sector and demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in the market
- Strong sales training background with a passion for teaching the sales process and coaching a diverse team of sales professionals
- Must be able to work collaboratively across all departments and have a team-first mentality
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events and holidays as required
ABOUT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS:
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.