THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
At Veo Technologies, we are looking for a skilled Project Manager for our Systems team, to take our internal business systems to the next level!
We are growing very fast, and we want to work smarter, not harder. This means we need to provide the optimal and best tools and automations to our commercial departments, to help them focus on what they do best, and you can help us do that!
In the Systems team, we have many different projects, like changing or optimizing our ERP and CRM systems to make Veo successful, automating the onboarding process, streamlining our delivery process of cameras, ensuring data collection of all parts of the process and helping our awesome people succeed. You will be a key player on a growing team.
What we offer
- A great work environment with awesome colleagues
- Autonomy and freedom to find the approaches and best solutions for problems
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Focus on results, instead of process
- Flexibility and versatility in the day-to-day work, there are no boring days at Veo!
In your role, you will
- Work in a data-driven manner, and high-paced environment
- Focus on outcomes and results, rather than unneeded processes
- Drive projects with stakeholders from every side of the business, and work closely with the team to achieve the goals
- Create visibility and overview into the existing processes and systems, and help improve them based on business needs
- Evaluate, introduce or sunset systems to fit our needs the best
- Be responsible, keep scope and deliver iteratively
- Work on a newly formed team, and influence and design work processes, to make our team perform at its best to provide the needed support and progress for the business
What we are looking for
- An agile mindset, delivering value in iterative steps, not big bang releases
- Experience with working in startups
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- A fast learner, who is able to pick up new systems and technologies quickly
- General technical skills. You know what can be done with technology, you can maybe even code yourself, but not a requirement
- Understanding of cloud architectures and systems, especially sales, marketing and e-commerce SaaS and PaaS tech stacks
- Great understanding of business processes and terminology
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new processes, tools and technologies quickly
We have our office in Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
Be a part of our accelerating growth journey in a modern start up company with a revolutionary product. We are diverse, open minded and have a laid-back atmosphere in the office, but with a results driven culture at its core.
Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply with your resume and application as soon as possible.
Welcome on board!
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.