Website Gymnastics WA
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Initial 2 Year Contract – Potential to Extend
- Leadership opportunity with Gymnastics WA – Leederville
Gymnastics Western Australia is the peak body for the sport of gymnastics in Western Australia. We provide the opportunity for anyone interested in fun, fundamental movement, fitness and friendships to participate in gymnastic programs, competitions, development programs and activities which are accessible to all, no matter their experience, skill, age or ability level.
We are currently looking for a Manager – Community and Club Engagement to join our team in Leederville.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Sports and Recreation Industry or a Member / Community Services or Engagement role.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Experienced managing and leading a small team
- The ability to set priorities and work to KPIs and deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clubs, stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation and administration skills
- Drive, passion and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Working with Children Card
- National Police Clearance
You will be responsible for Club and Regional Development as well as Community Engagement, Workplace Development and other duties as required.
This will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing programs and initiatives that result in club and organisational growth
- Developing positive relationships with regional associations, technical committees and member clubs
- Engaging with community stakeholders including school peak bodies and service organisations to enhance participation in gymnastics
- Driving and managing educational services resulting in the organisation continuing to provide high quality services to our members
- Managing the Community and Club Engagement Team to meet the needs of the association
- Developing and managing the Development and Community Engagement budgets
This is an initial 2 year contract with the possibility of extension. While this is a full time position, flexible approach to working hours is required due to the nature of working within a state sports association. The nature of the position requires some out of hours and weekend work, which is recognised in the remuneration package offered.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
To apply for this job please visit www.sportspeople.com.au.