Website Amer Sports
As the Manager “Shared Digital Platforms” you will be responsible of managing all business processes around digital platforms- and services within defined areas (D2C/D2X). You will own the engagement with digital third-party service providers and manage all related processes.
• Supporting the annual digital platform and service planning process with brands.
• Managing the process of pre-selecting future service options along strategic priorities.
• Organizing demo events for brands with pre-selected and potential future services.
• Managing the formal interaction with brands, vendors, IT and all other stake holders.
• ‘Owning’ and sharing agreement standards and principles for 3rd party engagements.
• Working with brands and regions to assess insights and needs according to individual brand- and company strategies.
• Supporting the brands E-Com Teams by sharing best practice and insights.
• Ensuring the platform availability and development for the ‘Amer Sports Pro Club’.
• Providing frequent updates on digital platform trends, insights and future developments.
• Coordinating change management between brands and IT; e.g. RFC prioritization.
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Business or Marketing, or similar
• 5+ years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing, in the Sports and Outdoor industry preferable
• Experience in consumer goods where marketing is a key driver of growth and success
• Functional skills with Digital Platforms in E-Commerce
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
• Analytical mindset
• Experience to manage outside services
• Interpersonal, collaboration and networking skills
• Consumer focused
• Ability to thrive within complex matrix organization
• Ability to work in decentralized team environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• An interesting role in exciting industry
• Career progression opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please provide your application documents in English online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-amersports.com.