THIS IS US
Do you have what it takes to do soccer market activations and partnerships with tournaments, leagues and soccer associations? Are you able to get things done and have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 50,000 recordings in 60 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing their full potential. Are you the US Market Manager who will help take there?
Ready to take the lead in the US
Do you have a strong ability to understand the soccer space we operate within and make US market insights a cornerstone in our US go-to-market plan? Can you go to tournaments and events, inspire people to develop better athletes, demo our product and convert them into leads?
The Market Manager is responsible for generating awareness, trust, traffic and leads through local initiatives and partnerships.
Key tasks include
- Build a go-to-market strategy in your geo.
- Be responsible for the total budget and spend, thus customer acquisition cost from your initiatives.
- Sign partnership and maintain agreements.
- Go to tournaments, conventions and symposiums.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience within sales, marketing or events.
- A deep understanding of US soccer, and a network within the sport.
- You are great with people alongside being experienced at building and maturing partnerships.
- As a person, you are structured and ideally have experience with project management.
- Be able to create and execute market strategies driving sales and promotion of the product.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken) English.
Welcome on board!
You will work close to market, but also be visiting us in Wonderful Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of soccer, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.