Website Women's Sports Alliance
Benefits / Perks:
1. Become an integral part of the world’s first global movement to better support women’s sport.
2. Fast paced environment with opportunities to work with high profile members, ambassadors and partnering organisations.
3. Opportunities to travel abroad, attend events and 1x free WSA Membership to gift to a friend or a family member.
Main purposes of job
1. Design and Create social media and marketing (written and imagery/graphic) content in line with WSA Branding guide.
Work with video production team to design and create video content
2. Manage the WSA social media accounts, member portal updates, newsletters, website news, marketing campaigns, adverts and materials
3. Manage the WSA social media and membership coordinator intern(s)
1. Manage Social Media Accounts and Ads
2. Manage ‘Member Portal Update’ Content
3. Manage Website News Section
4. Manage Members and Non-Members newsletter
5. Manage Marketing Campaigns
6. Manage ‘Joint-Partner-Marketing’ Campaigns
7. Report bi-weekly engagement reports
1. Increase Member and Non-Member Engagement, Likes, Shares and Followers
2. Posting consistent, daily content and updates through a variety of WSA channels
3. Increase number of Members, Partners and Sponsors through efficient marketing strategies
Passionate about the growth of women’s sport. Social media experience and social media ad experience, essential. Must be creative and demonstrate a successful portfolio of work
Reporting to Managing Director.
How to apply
Application Process. To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22nd 2021, 5pm. Successful candidates will be shortlisted to attend a virtual / face-to-face interview on Monday 25th January 2021. The role will officially begin on February 1st 2021. (Will take leave-time into consideration.) Please visit https://www.wsportsalliance.com to find out more about who we are.
To apply for this job please visit www.uksport.gov.uk.