Website Football Queensland
Football Queensland is inviting interested and enthusiastic individuals, ideally final year students studying marketing or a sports marketing-related degree, to apply for internship positions at our head office in Brisbane.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation, development and implementation of annual marketing plans and budgets
- Support the marketing team with social media campaigns, content planning and scheduling
- Undertake market research as required (industry and category)
- Draft sponsorship proposals as required
- Monitor and report departmental KPIs and campaign metrics
- Support the team with fan and stakeholder engagement initiatives
- Scope and report potential new marketing opportunities
- Assist with game day marketing activities
Weekly hours and internship length can be negotiated to suit your study commitments and/or placement requirements.
If you are interested in contributing to the development of football in Queensland, please email a CV and cover letter to Yanith Rajdev, Football Queensland’s Marketing & Partnerships Manager via YanithR@footballqueensland.com.au
To apply for this job please visit footballqueensland.com.au.