Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An MBA internship at adidas provides you with an unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
This is a key in-house strategic position for an organized, passionate, and growth oriented future leader who understands how to create value for our shareholders and consumer. This special projects oriented role will be a key influencer in helping to harmonize S&P ways of working across this business area. In addition, the role will work closely with the S&P SLT in helping drive a more consistent consumer-led viewpoint across all channels (Digital, Strategy, Finance & Retail).
- Extensive knowledge in Finance and/or Accounting and high-level understanding and experience with retail math and retail financial drivers
- Proven understanding of retail needs with a focus on product presentation, merchandising, and enhancing sell-through, and in-depth knowledge of retail KPIs
- Ability to identify and quantify sales opportunities and market trends
- In-depth understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Strong understanding of and experience leading a digital marketing strategy, including (but not limited to) digital media, branded website development, social media, and mobile
- Solid understanding of Project Management and Process Engineering methodologies
- Pronounced influencing and negotiation skills, honed through (senior) stakeholder management, refined written and verbal communication with the ability to simplify complex matters and tell compelling stories
- Strong analytical skillset with a clear focus on result delivery. Self-motivated and track record of performing in a high-paced, complex environment, experience in top-tier consultancy and/or FMCG Value Chain and Supply Chain Management is a plus
Supply Chain Management
Strategy & Programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to share ideas and influence Senior Management with fact-based reasoning
- Solid foundation in continuous improvement tools and services, e.g. problem solving and process improvement
- Result-driven way of working with clear action-bias
- Expertise in project management and structuring, i.e. proven ability to develop comprehensive project plans and drive alignment with stakeholders
- Strategic communication skills and visual finesse to build business cases, strategy papers and internal pitch decks
- Solid skills in Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Strong financial modeling knowledge
- Familiarity with collaboration and tracking tools, e.g. SmartSheet, JIRA, and Confluence
- Advanced methods of data analysis and reporting
- Application Deadline: December 06th, 2020
- Start Dates: June 2021
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: adidas Lucerne (Switzerland)
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working towards advanced degree or qualification in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Digital.
- 5+ years of broad based operational and/or strategic S&P experience within Retail and/or brand driven environment
- Language skills: business level English spoken and written
- Growth mindset
- Geographical mobility
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.