Commonwealth Golf Club, one of the premier Golf Clubs in the Melbourne Sandbelt region in Oakleigh South, is looking for a full time Member Services Coordinator.
Reporting to the Membership and Communications Manager, this role requires a passion for excellent customer service, high level administration and computer skills, a knowledge of current communications practices and tools, and a warm, welcoming personality. The Member Services Coordinator is the first point of contact for current and prospective members, both by phone and in person, so needs to be comfortable communicating with a wide range of people.
Key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Administer the full new member application process.
- Respond to all membership enquiries in a timely manner, from both current members and prospective new members.
- Ensure membership database is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Assist in creating and executing content and communication plans across email, website and social media.
- Assist in organising specific member events.
- Ensure a high level of customer services is offered at all times.
A unique opportunity awaits the right person to join a close-knit team that thrives in a Member focused environment. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following:
Experience and Knowledge:
- Over 5 years experience in a front facing customer service role.
- Experience using a membership/customer database.
- Knowledge of current communication tools (ie: email platform, WordPress website, social media)
- High level of computer skills across the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Friendly, positive and professional demeanour.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Ability to deliver tasks accurately and on time.
- Punctual, reliable and well presented.
Hours of work are Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. On site car parking is available.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.