THIS IS US
Do you have what it takes to execute/manage football and rugby market activations and partnerships with tournaments, leagues and football associations across the UK? Are you able to get things done, really well-connected within UK Sport and have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 65.000 recordings in 60 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing their full potential.
Are you ready to take on the rugby market and support our current partnerships in football?
Ready to tackle the Rugby market?
Do you have a strong ability to understand the sporting space we operate within and develop Rugby market insights for our go-to-market plan? Can you go to tournaments and events, inspire people to develop better athletes, demo our product and convert them into leads?
The Partnerships Executive is responsible for generating awareness, demand creation, trust, traffic and leads through local initiatives and partnerships.
Key tasks include
- Build a go-to-market strategy in rugby
- Be responsible for accelerating efficiency of current partnerships in football
- Sign partnerships and maintain agreements.
- Go to tournaments, conventions and symposiums.
You will become a key person in our future UK Market growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience within sales, marketing or events.
- A deep understanding of rugby and football with a proven network in one/both.
- You are great with people alongside being experienced at managing, building and maturing partnerships.
- As a person, you are structured, organised and have account management experience.
- Be able to create and execute market strategies driving sales and promotion of the product.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken) in English.
Benefits and other information
- Our UK office is in Putney, South West London but we actively encourage remote working.
- You are expected to travel nationally to events/tournaments/demonstrations
- You are expected to travel internationally to head office in Copenhagen 2x per quarter.
Welcome on board!
You’re based in London, but also visiting us in wonderful Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of sport, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.