We are seeking a Perception Researcher to join the Nike Sports Research Lab (NSRL) to help us execute research projects (both applied and basic research). Our goal is to deliver performance insights that will lead to technologically innovative footwear, apparel and equipment that are globally relevant. You will participate in the development of new instruments, methods and procedures that will streamline data acquisition.
In addition, you will become a resident specialist for all of the Sensory Perception research tools used by the Nike Sport Research Lab staff. You will serve as a full-time member of the Product Creation Process, interacting with Senior Researchers and Product Innovators in all phases of research to provide a holistic evaluation of innovation concepts. You will demonstrate Nike’s dedication to product performance research through attendance at scientific meetings, clinics and conferences, and by communicating research findings and insights to diverse audiences.
– Must possess a detailed understanding of Sensory Perception, experimental designs and basic statistical procedures
– Must have experience performing Sensory Perception research with human subjects (scientific publications advantageous)
– Good communication and people skills
– Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
– Previous experience with apparel testing is helpful
– Knowledge of footwear, apparel, and equipment product creation processes is a plus
To apply for this job please visit nike.referrals.selectminds.com.