THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
We are looking for Product Designers to join our Coach Editor and Camera App team to help us develop new products for coaches and their teams. You will look for user insights to deliver on a vision through continuous discovery, delivering effective interaction design, user experience, and prototypes.
In the Coach Editor and Camera App teams, we build customer-facing products that provide coaches with the tools needed to improve their team and its players. We build features like Draw-on-screen to help coaches better communicate their insights and User Directed Highlights to direct the camera away from the standard camera steering.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team, designing for our camera and analysis software services, focusing on providing a world-class user experience
- Understand user and business needs and how to prioritize design work based on insights gained from qualitative and quantitative research
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to develop new concepts
- Work directly with the engineers to implement new features and iterations and ensure high-quality standards
- Partner with teams across Veo to contribute to our broader suite of services
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system, with the Lead Product Designer, to ensure high-quality reusable components
Who you are
- You have a passion for simple solutions for complex problems. We work on Veo’s customer-facing services; we build tools for end-users, both coaches and players. It’s crucial that you are excited by this. The rewards come from getting to solve real problems for our customers and from having the audacity to move fast and innovate.
- You have skills/interest in both UX and UI design. You will be contributing to user research to understand the problem, designing interaction flows, and also executing fine-grained UI work
- You get excited about data. You should have experience working with data-focused applications, and you should have a lot of appetite for diving into customer problems
- You are great at collaborating. Working with engineer-focused teams, usually as the only designer, means you have to be a great collaborator.
- You are able to understand engineering goals and problems and to persuade engineers of the goals and processes of design. You should be proficient in working within an agile structure.
Welcome on board!
We have our office at Aldersrogade 6C, Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.