Netball NSW is the peak state sporting organisation responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of netball throughout New South Wales and is affiliated to Netball Australia.
Netball NSW provides the framework for approximately 115,000 registered members and over 150,000 total participants to enjoy netball at all levels throughout New South Wales. Our sport continues to grow both on and off the court and much of this success can be attributed to the wide range of programs, facilities and services Netball NSW offers to its members and participants – from the grassroots level through to the elite, professional level.
Purpose of Position
The Regional Manager will be the designated point of contact within a region to promote, facilitate and support the growth and sustainability of netball in Associations, Clubs, competitions and schools. The role will see you interacting with stakeholders on behalf of Netball NSW throughout your region and being involved in all areas of the Netball NSW business.
What is Netball NSW is looking for in our Regional Managers?
Reporting to the Community Engagement Manager, we are looking for people who are passionate about leading and supporting our Netball community to grow and thrive.
Netball NSW will have a team of six Regionals Managers to oversee Netball within regional NSW and are currently recruiting for three to cover the areas of South Coast, Riverina and West/Central West.
Who are you?
The ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Flexible working availability
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current drivers license
- Experience in the planning, development and implementation of sport and recreation programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire others
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of the operational and administrative challenges facing community sporting Associations including supporting volunteers
- Energy and passion for sport
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High computer literacy skills