THIS IS US
Veo is a fast paced and rapidly growing company, providing cutting edge and affordable sports technology. Our AI powered sports camera solution is currently the easiest way to record matches, a massive advantage to sports teams. We believe in doing our part in democratising sport by giving more teams access to coaching and practise tools through video analysis. Our product has a huge international potential and is especially targeted to help visual learners, such as athletes, improve their performance.
As the new Sales Team Manager at Veo, you will be managing a team of sales people and helping grow our market – both nationally and internationally. The position will be to lead the sales team to reach its targets and KPIs. To that end, you will be building and driving forecasts and pipelines, as well as working both on and with your team.
It is essential that you are people minded and motivational. You will be the main driver behind your team’s growth and development. You can teach them the tricks and skills gained through your own experience, helping them hone their own craft. Therefore, it is vital that you have experience with sales coaching, where all deals, including international deals, are closed over the phone. Additionally, you will also take part in recruitment and the attraction of further sales talent, growing our sports tech family.
Your sales focus will be both on key markets as well as global sales, and you have an analytical eye for and perspective on the pipeline. You can step in where you can see you are needed the most. Your expert sales staff will be made up of different nationalities and the working language is English.
We need a team player, who is capable of creating results through both your team and stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of experience specifically with accelerating Inside Sales growth
- Experience leading a diverse sales team with different backgrounds
- Experience working with CRM systems
- The ability to gain an understanding of what drives your people to perform
- The awareness and skill to coach and support your team members in their challenges
- An interest in and knowledge of sports
- Top tier communications skills, written and spoken, in English
We are looking for a high performance, result driven person, who is always reaching or exceeding targets and has a strong belief that structure is a key element of achieving this. You can translate your past individual success in sales into being a motivational team leader. You can balance the human and the analytical elements of the position and are comfortable in an upbeat and ambitious environment.
In return, we offer you a one of a kind position with:
- The opportunity to work with your personal interest every day
- A performance based salary
- Flexible work schedule
- The opportunity to help shape and grow your own team of already high performing employees
- A scale-up culture with an international, driven and sports loving environment
- Healthy lunch and excellent coffee at our Østerbro location
- Social events
Welcome on board!
We have our office at Aldersrogade 6C, Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.