THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
As a machine learning researcher at Veo you will be an integral part of developing the next generation of machine learning tools to stretch the limits of what is possible in terms of video analysis. You are an expert within an area in machine learning research – preferably computer vision, probability theory, edge inference, video activity recognition, or object tracking.
- Proven and practical experience with a deep learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Extensive experience with software development using multiple languages including Python
- You follow and stay up to date with research in the community
- MSc in a relevant field such as computer science, mathematics or statistics
- You enjoy working both individually and in teams
- As a person, you are structured and you have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Published papers in recognised machine learning journals or conferences
- Ph.D. in a relevant field such as Machine Learning
- Keen interest in and knowledge about soccer or other ball sports
What we’re offering
If you’re passionate about machine learning and sports we are offering you an exciting opportunity to be a part of an accelerating growth journey in a cool start-up company with a revolutionary product. We are an international company with a performance driven culture. We believe that continuous development is the key for our future success.
Welcome on board!
We are located in Østerbro, Copenhagen, on the 4th floor with a view over the surrounding rooftops and the National Football Stadium.
Though most of us have a passion for sports, you need not be a sports fanatic to fit in. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace fueled by our love of technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis so apply with a CV and application as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.