Are you passionate about sports and have proven analytical skills? Been performing market, packaging, price and margin analytics to make informed decisions?
Veo is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst who is passionate about driving business impact through data-driven insights to help scale the business. The candidate will work cross-functionally across Product, Marketing, Sales and Finance teams to drive different projects and initiatives.
Veo works with athletes, coaches and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 200,000 recordings in 75 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing every player’s full potential.
A game-changing growth lever
Pricing is a crucial and pivotal element in any SaaS business including Veo. You will identify opportunities to constantly improve and adjust our packing, pricing and expansion path. Both exciting and coming products/features. Accountable for MRR development, as well as pricing, promotion, and discounting.
With more than 5.000 clubs using Veo and 10.000 games uploaded per week, a small adjustment can have a massive impact.
Key tasks include:
- Performing market and customer analytics to make informed decisions on packaging, pricing, discounts and promotions.
- Identify KPI’s to drive improvements on MRR, packaging and adherence to discount policies.
- Create a data-driven framework for SaaS packaging, pricing and expansion path.
- Developing and implementing packaging and price changes to improve MRR and profitability.
- Support the Product team with data-driven insights to maximize commercial product potential.
- Report to C-level.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, and preferred from a SaaS company or other companies with recurring business models.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience with BI tools and software such as Looker or Google Data Studio.
- Ability to work both as an independent contributor and part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
Welcome on board
We are located in Østerbro, Copenhagen, on the 4th floor with a view over the surrounding rooftops and the National Football Stadium.
Though most of us have a passion for sports, you need not be a sports fanatic to fit in. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace fueled by our love of technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.