PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Ensure and manage execution of Sportsmarketing activities, for all sports, to create positive brand image and sustainable and profitable business through an adequate sports marketing portfolio of individual athletes, clubs and associations supporting Execute the sports marketing strategic plan for respective Cluster.
- Develop a plan to implement the EU sports marketing strategy of one category given the guidelines considering brand and BU needs including activation and rights, that delivers the brand KPIs.
- Establish and manage a brand-relevant local asset portfolio to support sport marketing activation plans in accordance with EU BU / Brand Activation
- Manage Category Sport Marketing budget in accordance with EU guidance and Cluster Brand Activation plan
- Negotiate directly with asset management with full compliance to the official CAF
- Manage all asset-related day-to-day business to provide excellent asset management.
- Drive and manage Sport Marketing activation plans in accordance with Cluster Brand Activation plan to maximize asset contribution, and input EU/global to integrate local assets to global each per year
- Manage category local asset budget, Sports Marketing Marketing Working Budget and provide athletes with qualitative service to ensure the Brand images are represented well.
- Monitor and report on category local opportunities and trends to provide relevant sports marketing activities.
- Plan and engage all sports marketing athletes so that they showcase the seasonal key concepts to maximise product sales.
- Track and monitor assets’ performance results and reflect them into marketing plans to maximize future activation opportunities.
- Plan and execute local BU specific events align with BU business strategy.
- Support and collaborate with Omni-channel marketing team for store activation.
- Input Cluster Brand Communication omni-channel calendar with MFC relevant key sports moments
- Identification and consolidation of local promotion product demand, both inline and exclusive articles (RMA only)
- Continually monitor performance and share best practices.
- Secure sports marketing assets, based on EU BU marketing working budget guidance.
- Support EU in relevant local sport event in conjunction with local Publishing teams.
- To manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines
- Cluster Brand Activation Head
- Cluster Omni-Channel Activation
- Cluster Key City Activation
- Cluster BU CTC
- EU BU
- BU Sports Marketing leads
- Athletes, Federations, Clubs
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- Market Share
- MWB management
- Share of voice (country and cat dependent)
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in Sportsmarketing
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategic development)
- Very good functional skills (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance, IT)
- High degree of commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of the adidas Group business along with significant industry experience
- Experience in both market and above-market organization is an added benefit
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Skills and abilities in other languages are beneficial
- Understanding of commercial SMU processes
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in business administration with focus on Sales/ Marketing
- 7+ years in the sporting goods industry
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- Cross-functional experience, ideally with marketing/sales/finance/operations
- Industry: sporting goods/ retail/ consumer goods
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.