THIS IS US
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field. And in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
At Veo Technologies, we are looking for a skilled Systems Integration Engineer, to take our internal business systems to the next level!
We are growing very fast, and we want to work smarter, not harder. This means we need to provide the optimal and best tools, integrations and automations to our commercial departments, to help them focus on what they do best, and you can help us do that!
Together with the Systems team, you will be developing new integrations and processes for automating our business, both on the workflow and data flow aspects. You will be a key player on a growing team, and a key part of Veos continued success in the future years.
What we offer:
- A great work environment with awesome colleagues
- Autonomy and freedom to find the approaches and best solutions for problems
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Focus on results, instead of process
- Flexibility and versatility in the day-to-day work, there are no boring days at Veo!
In your role, you will:
- Work with modern architectures and systems, like Zapier, Segment, GCP and AWS to create integrations and data flows needed for the business
- Work in a data-driven manner, and high-paced startup environment
- Focus on outcomes and pragmatic results, rather than elaborate architectures
- Evaluate, introduce or sunset systems to fit our needs the best
- Partner with project managers, engineers and stakeholders across the organisation to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality systems and pipelines
- Be helping your team with tackling versatile and exciting challenges, and architecting solutions for problems on a weekly basis
- Be responsible, keep scope and deliver iteratively
- Work on a newly formed team, and influence and design work processes, to make our team perform at its best to provide the needed support and progress for the business
What we are looking for:
- An agile mindset, delivering value in iterative steps, not big bang releases
- Experience with working in startups
- A fast learner, who is able to pick up new systems and technologies quickly
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (e.g. microservices, serverless, event-driven, reactive) is a plus.
- An engineer with solid technical skills. You are routinely coding and scripting in programming languages, both for integrations and data pipeline needs. Python experience is a plus.
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new processes, tools and technologies quickly
Be a part of our accelerating growth journey in a modern start up company with a revolutionary product. We are diverse, open minded and have a laid-back atmosphere in the office, but with a results driven culture at its core.
We have our office in Copenhagen, Denmark – on the fourth floor with an excellent view of the National Football Stadium.
Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply with your resume and application as soon as possible.
Welcome on board!
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.