Website The International Olympic Committee
- Support Treasury function by performing Treasury middle office activities and cash flow forecasting for IOC entities
- Support Treasury function in its day to day activities including bank account monitoring, trades booking as well as bank administration and electronic banks statements archiving.
- Perform Treasury middle office activities including cash and positions reconciliation as well as compliance monitoring of Treasury and Investments transactions with IOC Investment Policy.
- Monitor investments valuations and prepare periodic investment reports including performance analysis of IOC entities investment portfolios versus benchmarks.
- Perform the activity of treasury month end and year end closing activities including foreign exchange rates updates and valuation.
- Ensure updated database in SAP and Bloomberg for modifications and parameter change necessary to perform accurate analysis of the financial positions.
- Prepare monthly reporting of financial covenants including monitoring of liquidities and financial assets.
- Maintain monthly cash flow forecasting model for various IOC entities.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders including Commercial Finance, Financial planning as well as Accounts Receivable and Payable to ensure cash flow inputs are provided on time.
- Conduct cash flow analysis and prepare reports related to cash in-flow and cash out-flow.
- Explain cash flow results and provide monthly commentary, included variance analysis of actuals versus forecast trends as well as preparation of Treasury cash flow reporting.
- Propose and implement enhancement to the cash flow forecasting model.
- Support the Treasury and Finance function towards its digital transformation.
- Perform ongoing and special projects assigned by the IOC Head of Treasury or Group CFO and deemed necessary for the overall Finance function.
Training, language and IT competences
- University qualification or equivalent (master’s, bachelor’s, federal qualification, etc.)
- Certified International Investment Analyst, CIIA or equivalent
- Fluent French or English, with an excellent knowledge the other
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (incl. Excel formulas and functions as well as VBA macros), Word, PowerPoint, Power BI a plus
- Excellent command of SAP and Bloomberg
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.