Are you passionate about sports and know how to reach decision-makers in High Schools, Colleges, and Scholastic governing bodies? Been selling to the Scholastic market, and excited about sales and marketing?
Veo is looking for a US Scholastic Market Manager who is passionate about scaling the business within the Scholastic market and building an iconic brand. The candidate will be responsible for raising awareness, product demand, and finding scalable ways to increase sales.
Veo works with athletes, coaches, and analysts who want to take the game to the next level. Our simple-to-use camera, sophisticated AI technology, online platform, and analytics tools open up for a new understanding of the game – translating the numbers into better performance. Our automated video solution makes it easy for any team to capture, analyze, and share their most important moments. We have already entered the global market with more than 200,000 recordings in 75 countries. Our vision is to create equal opportunity for all – unleashing every player’s full potential.
Get ready to take the lead in the US
Do you have a strong ability to understand the Scholastic market we operate within and make US market insights a cornerstone in our US go-to-market strategy? Do you have know-how from sales and marketing in the Scholastic market, and the right network to hit the ground running?
The Market Manager is responsible for generating awareness, trust, traffic, leads, and sales through local initiatives and partnerships.
Key tasks include
- Build a go-to-market strategy and qualify new opportunities.
- Be responsible for the total budget and customer acquisition cost from your initiatives.
- Develops relationships with relevant stakeholders throughout the Scholastic market.
- Meet with decision-makers to discuss product-market-fit, sales, and partnerships.
- Develops contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance Scholastic’s position which leads to major growth.
- Sign partnerships with governing bodies and maximize the potential these agreements
- Go to relevant tournaments, conventions, and symposiums.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least 3+ years of sales and marketing experience in the Scholastic market.
- A deep understanding of the US Scholastic market, proven track record, and a really good network.
- You are great with people alongside being experienced at building and maturing partnerships.
- As a person, you are structured and ideally have experience with project management.
- Be able to create and execute market strategies driving sales and promotion of the product.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken) in English.
- Passionate about team sports.
Welcome on board
You will work close to the market, but also be visiting us in Wonderful Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of sports, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.