Considering the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to prevent the spread and protect our candidates’ and interviewers’ wellbeing and health, we will be conducting all interviews globally virtually via a video tool.
Do you want to be part of the team that designs and delivers the worlds’ most advanced digital coach?
Our mission at Freeletics is to empower people around the world to become the greatest version of themselves. With more than 50 million users today and rapidly growing, we build products that enhance people’s lives through physical exercise, nutritional health and more. By combining health science, machine learning, and behaviour change we are building a unique company in the health and fitness space.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner in user experience research to join the Product Design team. Your mission is to empower the product teams with customer experience data and insights, as well as usability best practices. You will study user behaviour, support strategic initiatives, and partner with other researchers and data scientists focused on the health science aspect of the experience. You will help the teams and business answer questions like:
– How can we help people get on the right track on their long-term health & fitness journey?
– What obstacles do people face at the start of their journey and how might we help overcome them?
– How can we support people to experience success?
As part of the Research team in the User Experience team, you will grow and shape the discipline of user research at Freeletics.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Use a diverse set of research methodologies to better understand our users in both qualitative and quantitative ways.
- Triangulate data from different sources, e.g. from Research, Analytics, A/B testing, Support feedback, competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, product managers and engineers throughout the entire lifecycle of an initiative.
- Lead meetings and workshops to strategize, ideate, and unpack insights.
- Advocate and empower evidence-based product decisions.
- Deliver actionable insights to the product, design, and engineering teams.
- Innovate on the user research practice, methodologies, and processes and contribute to the growth of the research practice at Freeletics.
- Calculate the impact of research in quantitative metrics.
- Track insights across studies to contribute to the team’s research knowledge base.
- 4+ years experience conducting research in a user-centric company.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design or equivalent experience.
- You have a growth mindset and are self-driven and always learning.
- Broad experience and skills of evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, very comfortable with experimentation (A/B Testing), and able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Passion for making sense of user behaviour, using any available methods.
- Exceptional communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills.
- Interested in making people more motivated, fit and healthy.
- Fluency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus.
- Competitive salary and pension, with regular compensation reviews
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware
- Team events (offsite, lunches, conferences, and more)
- Conference, education, and book budget
- Company events (hiking, Octoberfest, holiday party, and more)
- Bi-annual in-house hackathons
- Childcare and transportation allowance
- Free food and drinks in a fully equipped kitchen
- World-wide accident insurance
- Training space, yoga, lockers, showers, and laundry service
- 27 vacation days and 13 public holidays
- Home office policy
- The option to take a sabbatical after your second year
- Relocation allowance
To apply for this job please visit www.freeletics.com.