What you will be doing
- You’ll take complete ownership of UX research from end-to-end delivery of work, from inception to completion. Gathering research, building clear hypotheses, testing work, interviews with users, analysis of data and synthesis of that data into actionable insights that are then shared with the team.
- You’ll be confident with qualitative research methods on both product design work but also product strategy and discovery work.
- You’ll work closely with product to understand research priorities to build out roadmaps
- You’ll need to not only use your expert skills to uncover these user insights but also effectively communicate them with the business to affect our product, the business and of course ultimately our users.
- You’re a self-starter who is passionate about UX research and product. You have a strong eagerness to learn, teach and drive impact for youth footballers around the world. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with amazing people on interesting and impactful problems.
- You have strong experience working user research within a fast-paced in-house product team environment
- You have a strong toolkit of techniques and methods for your work and continually update, refine and learn new skills in qualitative research
- You’re confident planning and executing remote research, usually internationally.
- Enjoy working collaboratively but can also be the driver of your own work and be autonomous to deliver work independently when needed.
- Your comfortable with some ambiguity and varying levels of scope to work
- Can be the users ambassador for user research for the company, not just communicating the what but the why behind user needs
- Starting date: February 2021
- Process steps: Recruiter screen interview – Hiring manager interview – Case study presentation – Offer
- Based in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Team: Design
- If you have any questions please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.