Veo is the world’s leading AI powered sports camera company. Our innovative and fully automatic camera solution enables sports teams to record their matches and training sessions without the need for a camera operator. We’re democratising the world of sports by granting video analysis for teams on all levels – a privilege that used to be only for the few. More than 5,000 sports teams in +75 countries use Veo and the number is growing rapidly.
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field and in our Copenhagen office where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
We are searching for a videographer & editor to join our very skilled and highly motivated marketing team. You will be working closely with our senior designer and the rest of the marketing team to collaborate on the shape of the visual aspects of our website, edit videos, ensure brand consistency, create content for our social media channels and way more.
Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video content, for social media, and video productions. The position also requires some graphic skills for designing, updating, editing, and formatting a wide variety of materials including brochures, eBooks, banner ads, event materials, etc.
To perform this job successfully, the list below is a requirement for your application.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- An online portfolio showcasing relevant work experience (Please send a link to your portfolio in your application).
- Strong understanding of designing for different media types.
- Making tasks in close collaboration with colleagues from other departments at Veo as well as marketing.
- Plan and deliver projects both as a team and individually.
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience within video editing and graphic design.
- You are currently living in the Greater Copenhagen area.
- Designing, updating, editing, and formatting a wide variety of materials including brochures, eBooks, banner ads, event materials, etc.
- Creating content and concepts for different social media channels: blog, advertising, campaigns, and website.
- Edit videos of RAW footage that have been recorded.
What else should I know?
This position contains a big amount of graphic tasks so it’s important to have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Before we invite to interviews, you will be asked to make a small task.
You will work from our office in Copenhagen. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace and company culture fueled by our love of sports, technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
How to apply?
- Read the job description and requirements closely before applying
- Remember to attach a CV and cover letters
- Please link to your portfolio and showcase
- Fill out the formula with all your details
To apply for this job please visit veo-technologies-jobs.personio.de.