- Understand and assess the needs of our community
- Stay in touch with members from around the globe via email
- Be first point of contact for members and manage communication with them independently
- Monitor the voice of our users and deliver actionable insights for our other departments
- Work with state-of-the-art customer management tools
- Manage member accounts and our self serving portals
- Improve user experience in case of any queries
- Student enrolled at university
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on approach with a “getting things done” mentality
- Strong ability to learn and adapt
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation.
- German native speaker and fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Other languages like Italian, French or Portuguese are a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.freeletics.com.